Brantwood Cottage offers intimate, boutique style accommodation within one of Australia’s most treasured destinations; the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains. Brantwood is located on a quaint country avenue, just a stone’s throw away from Blackheath Golf Course and minutes to renowned attractions, village life and breathtaking views.
Circa 1920, Brantwood is a Federation cottage, fully restored and elegantly finished with luxury French Country furnishings throughout. Accommodating parties of up to six guests, our AAA 4.5 Star Rating ensures quality self contained accommodation that is clean, classy and comfortable, combining a mix of modern accents with provincial charm.
- Self contained three bedroom cottage
- Central heating plus reverse-cycle air conditioning for the warmer months of the year
- Open fireplace and a stack of wood for romantic log fires
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel Smeg appliances, microwave and dishwasher
- Victorian style bathroom with deep soaker tub and walk-in shower
- Indoor laundry with second toilet, ironing board, iron and clothes airer
- Sunny north facing front veranda with French provincial furniture
- Rear deck with outdoor furniture and gas four burner BBQ for alfresco dining
- Wireless Internet Access, iPod docking station, Flatscreen LCD TV with AUSTAR
- A selection of books, magazines, CDs and DVDs ~ and fluffy toys for the kids
- Privileged Guest Booklet with more than thirty discount vouchers
- Keyless entry system and security alarm
- Portable cot available on request
At Brantwood we offer a personalised style of service. It’s the little things that instil a more lasting impression and we aim to create a Blue Mountains experience that is both memorable and affordable. We warmly welcome our guests with thoughtful touches that are standard to Brantwood:
- Gourmet breakfast provisions for your first morning
- Your preference for milk and bread can be catered for
- A bottle of wine, cheese and crackers plus Blue Mountains / Lindt chocolates
- Luxurious linens, fluffy doonas, electric blankets and fresh towels
- Extra blankets and throws to ensure warm and restful nights
- Earlsley & Windsor toiletries and scented soy candles to create a relaxed mood
... and an ambiance that is difficult to replicate.